All compliant toilets need an adjustable backrest fitted. It is important to create a dignified environment for people with disabilities. Therefore, the adjustable toilet backrest is a popular option. Furthermore, builders buy the compliant Toilet Backrest on line. In addition this stainless steel design comes with a 300mm straight grab rail attachable for left hand or right hand transfer. Further, the backrest is adjustable by cutting the tubing to the required length to suit your project.
This accessible design allows disabled people full wheel chair access to the toilet compartment
circulation space in accordance with AS1428.1-2009.
• Suitable for Left-hand or Right-hand transfer.
• Backrest moulding is fully washable for long term service.
• The curved shape shape and solid mounting provides a comfortable and dignified environment for the user.
• Electro polished stainless steel structure for long term service
• Can be used for toilets that have wall mounted cisterns as well as in wall mounted cisterns where grab rails have to be installed behind the toilet pan.
• Each backrest package includes an installation diagram highlighting critical measurements with compliance to AS1428.1-2009.
Builders prepare the wall design of washrooms walls to withstand additional loads such as forces and loads that grab rails and toilet backrests need to with stand during normal usage.In addition some wall designs need engineering approval. We recommend to consult with your builder, architect or design engineer at all times before installing your toilet backrest. Further more the fixing screws for your project need to suit the substrates used in the building and construction of the washroom.
The backrest comes in a carton with wall-brackets and padded backrest.
|EGR750.S||Stainless Steel frame and padded backrest with connecta rail….|